Monday, May 4, 2009

Disneyland Trip

The girls at church have organized a Mom's group and one of the activities is Disneyland day. Jeff had the day off and so did some of the other mom's. I'm still a little bit chicken to take both of them with me together. It was really nice to hang out with some couples since SeQuoia and Christian have moved to Ohio.

I have an Intense urge to dress the two girls a like. And this trip I was able to indulge, so you might notice that they have the some jumper on.
This was the first time that we have put Vivienne on a horse by herself and at I think that she liked it.

3 comments:

Staci said...

Hi it is me Olivia! Remember me from primary I'm in CTR 7 now. I hope your having fun. Eric Is 3 and I have a new baby brother his name is Conrad. Olivia heder.

Anderson Family said...

The girls look so cute. Disnyland day was really fun I was glad you were able to join us. Hopefully we will see you guys out at more activities. The kids are having such a good time and it's good for the moms to have an adult to talk to once in a while. :)

TARA said...

I love the matching outfits, especially those Easter dresses you made! You are so talented!