Friday, February 27, 2009

Pirates of the Caribbean "a wet ride"

Our computer has finally been fixed. I think. So I'm finally can upload photo's.

After a long cold day at Disneyland we decided to go on one final ride. Genevieve was sitting on Jeff's lap. And all of a sudden Jeff leans over and tells me. I think that Genevieve just peed on me. And sure enough she had. We haven't had an accident in months. I think that Disneyland was too exciting to stop and tell us that she needed to go to the bathroom. I felt so bad for her and Jeff, but not so bad that I didn't laugh at them waddling off the Pirate of the Caribbean, but from now on we have extra bathroom trips.

5 comments:

Staci said...

Hilarious! Moments like these make parenting exciting. We sure miss you guys.

Jen said...

That's a crack up (at least I can say so not being in the situation :) )! Good thing it was at the end of the day! Brooke was just talking about Genevieve the other day...

Wyatt and Tara said...

That is so funny! I wish we could have gone to Disneyland the other day, too! Are you going to come to the mommy and me activities?

Anderson Family said...

So glad you can post now & that your computer is working. Jeff is a good sport. Hopefully we will see you guys this week for mommy & me. We miss you and the girls, & we will plan a Disneyland trip again real soon.

Team Hansen said...

jeff is a good sport, I would have left the park.