Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween

Earlier in the day we took some pictures with our pumpkins. Vivienne started crying and was a too heavy for Genevieve

For Halloween Genevieve decided to be a Fairy that was a ballerina that also had a crown. Someone has embraced her girly-ness this year.



We enrolled her in Ballet lessons that she loves. Here she is showing me 1st Position




It was amazing on Halloween there were bats flying around. Actually they were bats that me and Genevieve made. She was calling them Happy Bats, and kept wanting to make mur mur pappy bats.






Our little Vivi was a Kitty




Our two sweet girls










2 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I love the girls costumes. Did you make those?

Staci said...

I love your blog. I can't believe how big and beautiful the girls are. Eric saw the blog and said,"Please go to Genevieve's house, please!"

WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER SOON!!! We miss you guys.